Tim and Lesa

Tim and Lesa

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two more days and counting

Well today is very ugly outside it looks like rain. I days like this when I work at night because it just helps me sleep so I want to take a nap right now, but my little tornado will destroy the house.

This week has been the longest week since I have two more days until Em and I take a road trip to see my best friend and her family, Em is excited to see there puppies. I just want Friday to be here now so that we can leave, but then I realize that i have a lot of stuff to do like  finish packing our clothes, getting the oil changed on the jeep and clean the inside and outside of the jeep.

My son is excited about going hunting with his dad,grandpa, and his uncle so a boys hunting trip, so the boys will be busy as well. Tim really wanted to go with me to meet my bff family and hang out he is fascinated about the puppies they raise and is determined to have one one day.

RANDOM THOUGHTS THAT GO THROUGH LESA'S MIND

1. At times my husband and I change roles he acts like the woman and I act like the man with our emotions.
  1. I notice that at any time he has doubt he tends to add doubt to me to, drives me crazy.
  2. I am my kids personal couch cushion and foot rest.
  3. I have and awesome experience that will happen in two days.
  4. I have made plenty of mistakes in life and my husband has been there to help me through them, even though he may want to kill me at times.
  5. I can be very scary when I become protective of my kids.
  6. I have a little streak of walking on the wild side, that's when the stupid things i do comes out.
  7. I like feeling like a woman when I get pampered.
  8. I dislike it when my husband is wright all the time.
  9. I like having my long hair.
  10. I would like to have front end loading washer and dryer.
  11. I want a Kendal for my birthday.
  12. I want to feel like one of the woman in the books I read.
  13. I just want to be loved unconditionally, which I am by my husband and kids
  14. I laugh at myself when I think of stupid things that I have done or want to do, trust me there are plenty of stupid things I want to do.
The day that my kids stop watching cartoons I will have to do the jig or what dance i can do and not hurt myself. I am noticing that life is starting to turn around slowly but life is good for now and is about to get better. I am truly excited to see what our future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment