Tim and Lesa

Tim and Lesa

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My crazy family

Today I felt like i was on some type of adrenal high. I just seemed that I had to deal with issues that seemed to have some sort of affect in my life in certain decision that were in my opinion were not bad at all. I did enjoy visiting and shopping with my sister in law today and just getting out of the house it helped to take my mind off other things that are going on since I get to see my bestie in two days. I am just ready to go and hang out with B and her family as well as see how well her and Em do together during a photo shoot. I am so excited that to see my boys go hunting together and spending some boy time together bonding. To thing about it three generations of Hendricks will be together in one place oh boy. Question: Why do kids tend to drive you crazy when you are already are on the verge of going crazy? Is there such a of being more crazier when you are at your craziest? I need a maid, laundry services, chef and a part time nanny. What a day

No comments:

Post a Comment