Tim and Lesa

Tim and Lesa

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just for thought!!!!!

My question for today is how many does take to feel complete?
In an ideal world it only takes two to complete, but what if it takes four or more. Have you ever just sat down and thought  about how complete you feel as a person,couple,lover and friend. Do you sence that you are missing something.


How do you know if something is Missing?
I guess you don't know until you meet or find what is missing to make you complete in all the catogories ,sometimes it is something that is missing as simple as a long lost friend or a change in lifestyle.

Is it ok to buck the norm or not?
Well  if it makes you happy then it is not wrong you just have different needs and wants in life. If we all were the same what kind of life would that be a boaring one for sure.
I think in todays socity there is a certian standard that is set on how we are suppost to live and be like, but who gave them the right to set that standard. What if that is not the standard or need that you need then what you are the outsider or taboo or in the wrong, how do anyone know or has the right to judge what is the strandard for each person's life. I think reguardless of what people think I  will live by my own trems and standards that make my family life better and happier, they are the  most imprortant people in  the world to me. As long as My family is happy  I am not going to change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment