Tim and Lesa

Tim and Lesa

Monday, November 7, 2011

Time change and misc.

Well I survived working and extra hour since the time change, but I like the time change I have notice that I sleep better and it don't bother me as much as it does the others. We are excited that we are going to Phoenix for a weekend with some really great friends in four days. This is the first time that we will not have any kids with us so it will be interesting to see how we do and react with no kids, I am sure we will be just fine and not have a problem looking for something to do, the funny thing is that I actually look forward to sleeping in with no interruption. happy dance. I can't wait to see my bff Bri I have not seen her in a week and I miss her like crazy as well as her family, they are so entertaining when together. I just can't wait for the fun to begin. I am thankful for her she understands me and accepts me for who I am and knows how to deal with me when I have a freak out and fall to pieces, she knows how to put everything back together she is half of my rock and the my husband is the other half. Bri you are a very wonderful,bright,pretty woman that is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment