Tim and Lesa

Tim and Lesa

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Hubby

31 years ago my husband was brought into this world. He is the love of my life, he is the only one I know that has stood by me during the good and bad and given me unconditional support and love. He had many opportunities to bail on me and our marriage, but he never thought of doing that instead he just loved me unconditional and gave me all the support I needed, he over looked my down falls and just loved me. I don't know what I would do with out him. We have been blessed with two wonderful children that I would not trade for anything in the world. He is everything to me and I just don't know what I would do if he was taken away from me I don't think I would survive it. I love Tim with all my heart and I have enjoyed the ten years we have been married and can't wait to see what the next ten years bring us.

No comments:

Post a Comment