Tim and Lesa

Tim and Lesa

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

High Life

Today I am sitting here on the couch watching one of my favorite shows and I just start thinking about random things in life and was thought of some questions.  I am here raising my kids the best way I can and pray they turn out to be good adult and be productive to there community,but there are things we never prepare for the those are the things that come across my mind when I see something about them on the TV and then I think what can you do to prepare and keep your kids safe, granted the situation may not happen but what do you do to keep your kids safe. Like these pervs that stalk kids for there sick sexual fulfillment's. So how do you protect your kids from this we can talk about it but our kids our innocent and unsuspecting. The other thing that scare the crap out of me is the probability of some sick kidnapping my kids and killing them. I know we teach our teacher not to talk to strangers but sometimes the evil ones are the ones we know and never suspected them until it too late so how do we teach them to also fear  the people we know I am not sure because then who do they turn or trust, this just is not a good situation. So I guess as parents we have to be picky on who we make friends with and bring into our family and our homes and expose to our children.

I think this is one of the ways as parents we can keep our kids safe from the sick people that lurk about the corner and if we can keep our kids educated on what to watch our for with strangers and  even people we know. So watch your friends and pick them wisely we are there only safety net to keeping them safe.

I love my kids with all my heart and will keep them safe at all cost. My kids are my greatest joy and my biggest pain in the ass, but I would not change if for anything they are my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment